TrueCARB Blocker capsules contain a synergistic blend of ingredients to reduce the absorption of fats and starches for use in a weight management program.
TrueCARB Blocker has been specially formulated for use in the second and maintenance phases of the Truestar Woman weight loss program. The ingredients have been selected to aid weight loss through three different mechanisms:
1.) Reducing the absorption of carbohydrates and fats from the foods consumed;
2.) Functioning to keep blood sugar levels low after meals and snacks;
3.) Improving the body’s response to insulin and maintaining low insulin levels to prevent the body from storing energy as fat.
TrueCARB Blocker contains:
- Improves the body’s response to insulin and assists in healthy blood sugar balance.
- Aids the loss of body fat, while assisting in the retention of lean muscle mass.
- May help to raise good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
- Vanadyl sulfate, may improve glucose control in people with type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus as well as insulin resistance.
- Recent studies have found vanadium may improve the body’s response to insulin, important for preventing insulin resistance, a pre-diabetic condition associated with weight gain around the abdomen, as well as other factors.
- Gymnema Sylvester:
- Exerts a blood sugar lowering effect. Keeping blood sugars low, will keep insulin levels low and hence aid the weight loss process.
- The leaves are also noted for lowering serum cholesterol and triglycerides.
- May assist with blood sugar balance, the promotion of healthy insulin levels, appetite and carbohydrate craving control
- May promote weight loss. Fluctuations in blood sugar and insulin are related to appetite, hunger and various food cravings—particularly craving for carbohydrates such as bread and sweets. By keeping blood sugar and insulin levels in check, banaba may be an effective supplement for promoting weight loss.
- Cassia nomame:
- Blocks the digestion and absorption of fats in the digestive tract thereby avoiding their caloric content from being released into the bloodstream and possibly less storage as body fat.
- White bean extract:
- Neutralizes the digestive enzyme alpha amylase before it can convert starch into glucose and then fat. Carbohydrates, found in starchy foods such as potatoes and pasta, are broken down into sugar by the alpha amylase enzyme produced by the pancreas. These sugar calories are either burned off, through exercise or stored as fat cells for future use. Unfortunately, inactivity means that these stored fat cells accumulate. The result is weight gain, however, white bean extract results can prevent an increase in body fat by blocking this process.
- Alpha lipoic acid:
- Potent antioxidant capable of regenerating several other antioxidants to an active state, including vitamin C, vitamin E, glutathione and coenzymeQ10.
- Enhances glucose uptake in type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes, inhibits glycosylation (the abnormal attachment of sugar to protein), and has been used to improve diabetic nerve damage and reduce pain associated with that nerve damage.
- A coenzyme in the metabolism of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
Weight reduction; Weight maintenance; Insulin Resistance or type 2 diabetes