TrueCRAVE Control tablets contain a synergistic blend of ingredients specially selected for assistance with cravings for carbohydrates.
It is suggested that the addiction to carbohydrates is common in nearly three quarters of overweight people. In some cases, the cause of the addiction may be linked to low levels of serotonin, our “feel good” hormone that is raised when we consume starchy foods; but in most cases, the cause of this addiction can be related to excessive levels of insulin. The rise of insulin created by certain types of foods actually induces the addict to eat more carbs and to have incessant hunger. Carbohydrate addicts must follow Phase I of the Truestar diet to effectively eliminate cravings, but using TrueCRAVE Control will assist in the process of withdrawl from carbohydrates.
TrueCRAVE Control contains:
- Vitamin C:
- Useful for the reduction of cravings
- Supports the immune system
- Potent antioxidant
- Asists the body with recuperation from stress,
- A component of collagen synthesis important for healthy skin, hair and joints
- Decreases sugar carvings
- Precursor to GABA, a naturally calming brain chemical.
- Useful in the reduction of sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
- May increase the secretion and production of growth hormone, which is essential for a healthy body composition
- Decreases carb cravings and aids release of insulin,
- Supports healthy fat metabolism in the liver
- Potent antioxidant.
- Useful in supporting cardiovascular function as it is one of the most abundant amino acids in the heart and aids lung function and detoxification.
- Calcium citrate:
- Calcium may help to reduce carbohydrate cravings and aid weight loss.
- Magnesium is essential for healthy blood sugar regulation, muscle relaxation and is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body.
- May also reduce chocolate cravings
- Reduces stress-induced eating and stress-related body fat by reducing cortisol levels and raising levels of the anti-stress hormone DHEAs.
- Encourages fat loss around the abdomen. High levels of cortisol are related to increased fat around the abdomen, increased water retention, increased cravings, as well as osteoporosis, memory loss, cancer and diabetes.
- Choline and Inositol:
- Lipotrophic factors they assist with the solubilization of fat. Both help with the transport of fat from the liver and have also been found to assist with sugar cravings.
- Inositol works to control cholesterol levels.
- Choline is an active constituent of lecithin that assists in the metabolism of fats. A deficiency may result in increased fatty deposits in the liver.
- Improves the body’s response to insulin and assists in healthy blood sugar balance.
- Aid the loss of body fat, while assisting in the retention of lean muscle mass.
- May also help to raise good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
Weight loss and weight management; assistance with healthy cholesterol balance and the reduction of elevated levels of triglycerides; assistance with healthy blood sugar balance