TrueDETOX contains five ingredients
- one capsule of coleus forskohlii leaf extract, standardized to contain a minimum of 1% forskolin
- one capsule of a herbal diuretic formula carefully designed as a water retention support formula
- one capsule of a liver cleansing formula containing several nutrients and herbal ingredients shown to maintain liver structure and function in response to environmental toxins
- one capsule of guggulipids
- two fiber capsules which supply a balance of soluble and insoluble, as well as fermentable and non-fermentable dietary fiber
TrueDETOX can assist with weight loss through the following mechanisms:
Other benefits associated with the use of TrueDETOX:Coleus forskohlii:
- 1) Aiding Fat loss, thyroid function and boosting metabolic rate:
- Forskolin may stimulate the break down of the fat tissue by increasing adipose cell enzyme activity.
- Forskolin may also stimulate the release of thyroid hormone and potentiate glucose-mediated insulin release.
- Guggulipids appear to boost thyroid function.
- 2) Natural Diuretic action to reduce water-weight gain
- 3) Reducing fat buildup in the liver, improving bile flow and digestive cleansing
- 4) Increasing the sensation of fullness and satiety
- Contains forskolin which affect cell activity by stimulating an enzyme, CAMP - a messenger to regulate many vital cellular functions. Forskolin has many uses including treatment of asthma, high blood pressure, allergies and psoriasis, as well as weight loss.
- Strengthens heart/aids blood pressure regulation and prevents blood clotting:
- Forskolin has cardiac inotropic properties in that it appears to help strengthen heart muscle contractibility.
- Forskolin promotes vasodilation, thereby decreasing peripheral vascular resistance.
- Compounds in coleus including, but not limited to, forskolin, provide further benefit to the cardiovascular system by inhibiting platelet aggregating factor.
- Lungs/Respiratory system -- Asthma and Allergies:
- Forskolin has also been shown to promote dilation of the bronchioles by helping to relax airway smooth muscles and by inhibiting histamine and leukotriene release.
Liver Detox Formula:
- Water Retention:
- A synergistic combination of several herbs including uva ursi, buchu and juniper berries to assist with water retention in the body through natural diuretic action.
- Urinary tract infections: Juniper can aid urinary tract infections.
- Repair and recuperation from toxin and alcohol exposure:
- This formula contains constituents that have been shown to support against various toxic environmental stresses that affect the function and structure of the liver. Dandelion stimulates elimination of toxins that may result from infection or pollution.
- Treat and prevent Fatty liver:
- Choline, betaine and methionine are involved in methyl group metabolism, which is essential for normal liver function.
- Reduce liver enzymes and signs of liver injury:
- Choline deficiency can result in an increase of liver enzymes that mark liver injury. Milk thistle has been found to decrease elevated liver enzymes
- Increases the flow of bile
- Taraxacum(dandelion) and is one of the strongest promoters of bile production and secretion. Artichole can stimulate the flow of bile from the liver and prevent a blockage of bile flow(stones).
- Antioxidant Support and cancer protection
- Silybum marianum, milk thistle--Rich in flavonoids, known collectively as silymarin.
- Silymarin compounds are known for their antioxidant activities preventing damaging lipid peroxidation by excessive free radical levels.
- Cynara Scolymus(artichoke)Similar to milk thistle, it is beneficial to the liver as it protects against environmental and infection-generated toxins, as well as free radical damage.
- Curcumin, a potent chemopreventive compound against chemical-induced liver cancer, as well as liver injury from toxins.
- Bulk and Soften Stools (Improve constipation or loose stools):
- Insoluble dietary fiber, such as cellulose and many hemicelluloses, are not efficiently fermented in the colon. As a result, they provide fecal bulk, bind water and help soften stools.
- Improve digestive bacterial balance:
- Soluble dietary fiber, such as pectin, many gums and some hemicelluloses, are fermented in the colon to varying degrees. This results in lower colonic pH (acidity) and the production of short chain fatty acids, which are important for the intestinal microflora and the health of the mucosal cells. Short chain fatty acids also have a role in facilitating colonic water absorption.
- Reduce cholesterol:
- Many insoluable and soluable fiber types (carrot and celery powders) bind dietary cholesterol and bile acids in the intestine, and therefore play an important nutritional role in the enterohepatic circulation of cholesterol and cholesterol metabolism in general. Glucomannan is a partially fermentable, soluble fiber noted for its high water-binding capacity, and may have a beneficial role in cholesterol metabolism.
- Increase sensation of fullness:
- Most types of dietary fiber, when hydrated, contribute substantially to the volume of stomach contents and help provide a feeling of fullness.
- Reduce Cholesterol:
- Guggulipids are a resin extract from the commiphora mukul tree, which have been found to positively affect cholesterol levels.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Gugglipids have been found useful in the treatment of arthritis and in lowering C-recative protein (an inflammatory marker, high levels of which are associated with an increased risk of arterial disease).
Weight loss; bowel cleansing; detoxification; fluid retention; constipation; PMS; high cholesterol; elevated triglycerides; to aid hormonal balance; increase metabolism; improve liver structure and function.