TrueBASICS Plus for Men contains the following five vitamin components conveniently contained in an easy-to-use package:
- 2 award-winning professional quality and strength multivitamins,
- 1 capsule of fish oil,
- the best type of vitamin E (in the form of mixed tocopherols),
- 1 highly absorbable calcium and magnesium capsule — enough to meet daily calcium requirements,
- 1 tablet containing vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid
TrueBASICS Plus for Men meets the basic supplement needs for most individuals by providing the following ingredients:
- Two professional quality and strength multivitamins
TrueBASICS multivitamin-mineral received the highest rating of all multivitamins (out of 1612 products) in North America when evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Completeness – our formula contains all the nutrients essential for proper cellular functions and wellness;
- Mineral forms – our product contains minimal oxides, carbonates, sulphates and phosphates that do not provide optimal nutritional value;
- Bioactivity of Vitamin E – our formula contains all 8 types of vitamin ;
- Antioxidant support – our formula is very high in antioxidants CoEnzyme Q10, gamma tocopherol and others;
- Bone health – vitamin D, folic acid, calcium, folic acid and vitamin K are present in significant amounts to aid bone health;
- Heart Health – our formula contains mixed vitamin E, CoEnzyme Q10 and other nutrients proven to enhance heart health.
- Metabolic health – chromium, necessary for healthy blood sugar balance, weight loss and craving control, is present in higher amounts than most multivitamins.
Other criteria used to assess our multivitamin and deem it a leader in the supplement industry include: liver health, metabolic health, eye health, methylation support, lipothrophic factors, inflammation control, glycation control, bioflavonoid profile, and phenolic compounds.
- Provides nutrients necessary for proper growth, metabolism, digestion, immune system function, muscle and nerve function, detoxification processes in the liver and for reproduction.
- Replenishes deficiencies of many essential nutrients related to poor dietary habits and other factors that may deplete nutrient levels such as caffeine, drugs, stress or pollution.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids (Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Natural anti-inflammatory agents.
- Useful in treating and preventing heart disease and they have beneficial effects on cholesterol, triglycerides and on the prevention of blood clots.
- Moistens the skin and improves bowel function.
- Symptoms of depression, ADD/ADHD, schizophrenia and memory loss may improve with essential fatty acid supplements.
- Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols
- Potent antioxidant that protects cell membranes.
- Assists with healthy aging and heart, brain and skin health.
- Protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E also prevents blood from clotting.
- Provides all types of vitamin E. Studies have shown that taking only the d-alpha tocopherol common in most vitamin E supplements may result in a deficiency of the other types of vitamin E in the body. Our vitamin E is a mixed E and ensures all needs are covered.
- A combination of calcium and magnesium with vitamin D3
- For bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Essential for muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Assists with the prevention of muscle spasms and assists with blood pressure regulation and healthy digestion.
- Contains vitamin D3 (rather than D2), the best type of vitamin D to take in supplement form for bone health and wellness.
- A combination of vitamin B12, folic acid and vitamin B6
- For the prevention of adverse effects of homocsyteine on the brain, bones, heart, and blood vessels.
- Homocysteine is a type of protein that, if abnormally elevated in the blood, increases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, osteoporosis and heart disease.
A simple combination of vitamin B12, B6 and folic acid is proven to reduce homocysteine and to significantly reduce the risk of many diseases associated with aging.
General health and wellness